The 2006 Board of the Internet Professionals Society of Alabama will officially take over on January 1. This board is a mix of familiar and new faces. The Board is as follows:
- Ed Noles, President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Andy Harp, Past President (email@example.com)
- Jeremy Flint, Programs/Communication (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Anthony Oni, Membership (email@example.com)
- Dan Reynolds, Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any questions concerning IPSA, please feel free to e-mail the appropriate board member at the addresses above.
After taking the month of December off, IPSA is ready to kick-off 2006 with another slate of great programs. The January meeting will be held on January 12th at 11:30 am. The location is still St. Vincent’s Bruno Conference Center and lunch is still available from Jason’s Deli. The program is still in the planning stages so keep an eye on their website or this blog after the New Year for more details and RSVP information.